Settle in and enjoy all that Bonnie Castle Resort has to offer.
In addition to spectacular views of Boldt Castle, you’ll also find:
- Three restaurants. Enjoy fine dining in the Manor House Restaurant or choose a more casual atmosphere either dockside at The Pointe Bar and Grill or in our Riverside Sports Bar featuring a pub-style menu and 10 TVs. Outdoor seating is available at all three.
- Two bars. Watch boat traffic in the harbor over a beverage at The Pointe Bar and Grill, or sip a cocktail in the Riverside Sports Bar as live music soothes your soul.
- Two pools. Take a dip in our new outdoor swimming pool outfitted with the latest technology for handicap accessibility, or relax indoors in the Summerland Room’s heated pool and hot tub.
- A full-service marina. Visit the Bonnie Castle Marina for all of your boating needs, including service, gas, marine equipment and sundries, custom signs and lettering, brokerage boat sales, seasonal and transient dockage, and winter storage.
- Meeting and event space. If you’re looking for a conference room or banquet hall, Bonnie Castle Resort can host any type of gathering, whether it’s for 5 people or 500.
- Fitness room. Continue your workout regimen at your home away from home.
- Gift shop. Whether you need to replace the sunscreen you forgot at home or find a unique gift, the Little River Living gift shop is carefully outfitted with treasures big and small. Please note that the gift shop is currently closed for repairs. We’re scheduled to reopen by May 25th, 2013.
** We appreciate your patience as we continue to make improvements to the property. For the latest updates and to confirm whether certain facilities will be open during your stay, please call our front desk at 800.955.4511.